Restorative & Sensuality Yoni Steam Blend
Support your natural feminine cycle, help your body to heal, relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally with a yoni steam. Treat yourself to this delightful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home!
Use for: dark blood at the beginning or end of the menstrual cycle, postpartum and post miscarriage or post DNC, menstrual discomfort, irregular cycles, endometriosis, pelvic muscle tension, pelvic pain, uterine prolapse, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, hemorrhoids, constipation, fibroids, ovarian cysts, PCOS, fertility, infertility and conception prep.
Remember the herbs swell so you don't need a lot.
After a DNC or miscarriage - Wait 3 weeks. Make sure there is no infection prior to steaming.
Postpartum: Wait 6-8 weeks. Make sure you are not bleeding and there is no infection.
Ingredients: Red Raspberry Leaf, Lavender Buds, Calendula, Chamomile, Rose Flower, Rosemary, Stinging Nettle, Mugwort, Peppermint, Oregano Leaf, Basil
How to steam:
* Place herbs in a glass or ceramic bowl
* Bring 4-6 cups water to a boil in a pot then turn on low.
* Place herbs in the pot and cover
* Steep herbs for 5 minutes in the water
* Remove pot from the stove and transfer the herbal infusion to your steaming pot or bowl.
* Disrobe from the waist down and wrap a large blanket or towel around your waist to contain the steam.
* Squat over bowl or place bowl under Yoni Stool
* Steam your vagina for 20-30 minutes.
* The steam should feel pleasant, and you’ll likely find the sensation enjoyable.
* This is a great time to relax. You can write in a journal, listen to a guided meditation or set some intentions for yourself.
* Once the time has passed try to remain wrapped and lie down for a nap. Remember that yoni steaming is a form of self care so don’t rush it!
• Do not steam if you are pregnant.
• Do not steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
• Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
• Do not steam with open wounds, sores, or blisters.
• Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
• Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.
My womb is sacred. My womb is divine.
My womb is love. My womb is whole.
My womb is healed. My womb is free.
My womb is radiant. My womb is light.
My womb is celestial. My womb is bliss.
My womb is liberated. My womb is full of energy.
My womb is pure. My womb is all powerful.
My womb is the seat of my creativity and wisdom.